Microsoft Office 2003 Review
Microsoft office free full version for windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Vista, XP and Windows 10. Getintopc provides the direct link for office 2003 professional . This setup is a completely standalone offline installer and compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. Office 2003 is the very first release by Microsoft and now it’s one of the most popular versions of MS office. We provide all kind of free apps, software, and freeware. Visit Getintopc daily and stay updated with the latest articles and software.
Full Version of MS office 2003 Overview
MS office 2003 professional is the full package of Microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint. First, let’s have a look at the office 2003 review and then go to the page. If you’ve used the previous version of office you’ll notices that office 2003 looks a bit different. Starting from the top, the title bar is still there but the actual title is has been centered instead of being placed on the left. At the right end of the title bar are the minimize maximize and close buttons. The same as most windows programs at the left end of the title bar are some new buttons. The round button with the office logo is the office button and clicking on this button opens a menu similar to file menu no previous versions.
This complete package includes the all the essential and user-friendly software including with the Microsoft office professional plus 2003 plus, groove 2003 and OneNote 2003. This is a full package of all the useful business software that is necessary for an office. It has the following small application software:
1. Microsoft Word 2003: This application is very famous and one of the most widely used tools for creating documents. It is normally used in an office. It allows you to create, edit, save and manage your documents. This is the most widely used tool of office 2003 .
2. Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003: This tool is basically used for making awesome presentations and other amazing stuff. It is also used for a dynamic sales presentation.
3. Microsoft Access: It is used to make a dynamic database. It allows you to make graphs, sort data, filter data and other business information.
4. Microsoft Communicator 2003: it helps to communicate with other clients and colleagues in different locations and time zones.
5. Microsoft OneNote 2003: Used to make and organize written notes, screen slipping, pictures, drawings and audio-video recordings.
6. Microsoft Office Excel: Used to create a record of business information, create a spreadsheet, track time and costs. It’s a very powerful tool for business management.
7. Microsoft Outlook 2003: Widely used for managing customers, task, contacts and calendaring services.
8. Microsoft Office Publishers: Helps in creating professional publications.
9. Microsoft InPath 2003: This tool helps in lowering the cost of executing business transactions.
10. Microsoft Office Accounting 2003: Helps small businesses to get organized, online business with the complete accounting solution and saves a lot of time.
Top Features of MS office 2003 Professional
This app is loaded with a lot of handy features and latest improvements. It is highly customizable application and fit for every office and personal use. Here are some top features.
Microsoft Word 2003
1. Useful Commands: It has a few new commands that are easy to use and navigate. It includes the new document, open document and saved commands plus a few other commands that are more useful in publishing and creating web or server-based documents.
2. Word Option: At the bottom of the windows is the programme option button and it’s called the word option button. You can click on this button to display a collection of options to configure how the program works, looks and interacts with you.
3. Easy to use: Office 2003 has a very user-friendly and easy interface that allows you to do more work in less time. It makes you more productive. The tools are properly organized on the top and left sidebar.
Microsoft Excel 2003
1. New Formulas: A lot of new and useful formulas are introduced in this version. Using these, you can calculate a lot of things in a single click. The option is now pretty easy to understand and once you know what’s available you’ll know where to go when the need arises.
2. Quick Access Bar: This option is located next to the office button on the title bar. This toolbar is where you can place buttons for easy access to commands that you use often so that you don’t have to search through all of the buttons that are available on the ribbon.
3. Tabs: The home tab contains some basic some basic commands for configuring your fonts, text alignment, and number styles. The insert tab contains commands for inserting various types of tables, images and other graphics in the documents.
You may also like to Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
1. The Ribbon: The ribbon is a large section of buttons across the top of the page and it replaces the toolbar and menu bar from the previous versions. This is actually an expended toolbar which contains many more commands that you can quickly choose from to create and format your documents.
2. Preview: Office 2003 allows you to preview the changes in any document like powerpoint presentation before applying it to something called live preview.
3. New Styles: You can see a lot of new font styles on the top tab of the toolbar. It is often used for creating an awesome tile for any document. These styles allow you to make your document more stylish and eye-catchy.
Office 2003 Free Installation Requirements
- Before installing this app; make sure that your PC must meet the following system requirements.
- Installed Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM Required (Recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1080 X 76
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP and Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or Advance
- Hard Disc Drive: Minimum of 1GB Free Space Required
MS Office 2003 Free Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Microsoft Office 2003
- Compatibility Architecture: Compatible with 32 Bit (x86)/64 Bit (x64)
- Setup Size: 300MB
- Setup Type: Standalone Offline Installer
- Developed By: Microsoft
- Provided By: Getintopc
[tip]Disclaimer – Getintoapc do not Provide any crack, patches, serial numbers or keygen activation for MS Office 2003. Getintoapc provides Freeware and Free Trails[/tip]
i want to suite drawing
please upload coreldraw x3.