Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 Review
One of the best image editing tools that Adobe provides is the Adobe Illustrator CC 2019. It is the latest tool that you can use to enhance and modify your photos and images with Illustrator CC 2018 . The tool serves a perfect supply of features that allow you to create and edit text over images or any other visual element. The Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 is one of the latest versions that you can install on your PC. It supports both Windows 10 Lite and Mac OS.
It also has support for both 32 and 64-it visions. The purpose of this tool is to provide you with an environment where you can create stunning graphics. You can export these graphics to your Photoshop or Adobe Flash, or any other Adobe product. It is a perfect tool that will provide you with a perfect and an easy to use the environment to create visual documents, logos, and vectors.
Overview of Adobe Illustrator 2019:
It is vector graphic creating software. You can create graphics, fonts, logos, animations, cartoons, and other graphics items which you can use in Photoshop. You can the free Adobe Illustrator and start creating your vectors. Creating vectors is easy. It has numerous features which allow you to create a graphic in no time. Also, the latest 2017 version comes with GPU rendering. So, now your work is even quicker. You can perform multiple tasks at the same time. If you are looking for a tool to create vector graphics, there is nothing better than Adobe Illustrator CC 2018.
The SVG Color can be changed with the new techniques and color schemes available in the tool. Some of the features are imported from the previous version while some of them are brand new. The Color Gradients can be changed according to the photo color schemes. Talking about the artboards, there are more than 900+ artboards available in the latest version. In a single canvas, there are more than 900 artboards available which can make the process of designing a new design more better.
Features of Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 x64/86:
- The 2017 version has support for Touchscreen such as Mac Book Pro
- It includes SVG colour It means that now you can create fonts with multiple colours and gradients.
- It also supports OpenType Variable Fonts. With this feature, you can change the attributes of the fonts such as style, height, weight, etc.
- You can create more than 1000 artboards on a single canvas. It means that you can now work with more content in each file or document.
- This version comes with the image crop tool. Now you do not have to rely on clipping masks to reduce or discard the excess parts of a file.
- It also includes the TypeKit marketplace. It is a place where you can buy fonts and use them for your projects.
- This version also comes with a colour theme panel. Now you can create custom colour themes and retrieve them.
Using Adobe Illustrator CC 2018/2019:
The GUI of Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 is easy. If you are a beginner and started designing and creating vectors, you will find that this tool comes with a lot of shortcuts and menus that are easy to access.
Using this tool you can create fonts. If you do not want to create fonts, you can always use the Typekit marketplace to buy these fonts and use them in your projects. Illustrator offers many features to create a stunning vector. When creating a vector most important element is the lines and the curves. The latest version of free Adobe Illustrator provides an easy to use tool for drawing lines and curves. The curvature tool comes in very handy when you want an elegant curve on your graphic.
If you are a beginner, then you can use the templates. The Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 comes with a lot of Adobe Stock templates. You can directly import these templates and work on them. This way you will learn the tool. You can also watch tutorials and learn to use this tool. Once you create a graphic, you can export it to any other Adobe product such as Photoshop.